Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Stupid Question

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I want to ask a dumb question about skin changes. i AM trying to add my DJ name to Mix Station SV 2.06 Black skin. I impoted the .BMP file into Paint and made the modifications. I saved it back into the Skins folder. But as I try to select the skin, there are no modifications. What amI doing wrong? As you can tell, I am not a skinner...

MS

geposted Sat 16 Sep 06 @ 4:01 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
are u drawing the image on a viewable portion of the skin? if the skins 1024x768 u have to draw your name within that portion of the skins .bmp, also try extracting the whole skin and xml to ur desktop
Edit the .bmp there then just drag them back to the zip archive (it should over write the files that are in there)

geposted Sat 16 Sep 06 @ 4:18 am
I just tried and still nothing. I am adding my name where the Virtual DJ logo is on the skin. Top center.

MS

geposted Sat 16 Sep 06 @ 4:31 am
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
you will need to moof the Virtual DJ logo in the xml file to see your logo. The Virtual DJ logo is not in the BMP file it is p of the VDJ Softwore.

geposted Sat 16 Sep 06 @ 7:03 am
I can get into the xml file and see the grabzone, but how do I change it?

MS

geposted Sat 16 Sep 06 @ 12:27 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
look for something like this

<logo>
<size width="0" height="17"/>
<pos x="478" y="164"/> (<------------- change the X/Y numbers)
</logo>

in a graphic editor it will give you numbers for the position of the X & Y, that is how you will know where to place it. The logo cannot be placed on top of anything that involves commands, like a play button, or you will get a XML error and the skin wont open. So be sure to find a spot it will fit in.

geposted Sat 16 Sep 06 @ 1:33 pm
I can't find logo, but I see grab zone. But I can't change it.

MS

geposted Sat 16 Sep 06 @ 2:40 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)