Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Pitch/Tempo Question

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hey guys, when i beatmatch, my pitch sliders change the pitch of my music.....is their any way i can change them to "tempo sliders" instead so that the song plays faster as opposed to making them sound like chipmunks?

geposted Mon 11 Dec 06 @ 2:39 am
key lock is on by default in 4.xx, which is what I think you're asking about.

geposted Mon 11 Dec 06 @ 2:46 am
if keylock is not on, hit the padlock looking thing on the left bottom and right bottom of the decks, but make sure the pitch is at 0 before hitting them

geposted Mon 11 Dec 06 @ 2:53 am
hey dude, your trial seams to be a long one, not suggesting anything, but by the program if u like it...

geposted Mon 11 Dec 06 @ 2:55 am
hey, wessmith i appreciate your help.....but i will test out the software and play with it before i buy it....ive been tinkering with it for a little while now... when i am ready i will buy it. besides, ive never even tested it with my tccd's and i need to play with it to make sure it works the way i like before i buy.

geposted Mon 11 Dec 06 @ 3:39 am
your very much welcome, if u want contact me on aim smoothstunna13, for any more help i can give

geposted Mon 11 Dec 06 @ 4:27 am
oh yes, make sure to turn off keylock on your cd players, cause vdj has the same thing and they will conflict with each other if u dont turn keylock off on your cd players

geposted Mon 11 Dec 06 @ 4:30 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
im not sure about that one i shall have an experiment :)

geposted Mon 11 Dec 06 @ 6:53 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)