Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Too NUMARK TOTAL CONTROL testers

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

You guys that tested the Numark Total Control....

Can the Browser scroll dial be mapped to use as a video crossfader.

When video mixing I've found that having an unlinked crossfader to be to my advantage; I can crossfade the audio mix, and when that is compleat then fade the vieod over. This also gives certain transistions their full effect. (rhombus, spiral, cube and a few others)

This works well with Club mixing when music gets faded slowly and mash-ups happen a lot.

Before the Scratchers get going; I know that linking the faders works better with scratching.

I guess the same would go for the DMC2 For those that tested it.

DJ Marcel
Purple Onion NightClub

geposted Wed 21 Mar 07 @ 9:06 pm
Numark total control is just a controller, so it should be possible to map like you want...

geposted Wed 21 Mar 07 @ 10:36 pm
Thanks for the beer marcel, the rack you made rocks.. you can map the numa.... IM about to map a new 128 key board to midi .. Im going to make it sample the sound effects in virtual and also make loops on the fly.. I wish there was a addon to make it so i can make every key a sample or loop off the lap top while djing from the desktop while running a cable to link them together have my dm2 in the package for effects and so on.. I keep adding more stuff and it keeps on growing.. you need to add me to your msn.. its still hypnostretch at hotmail hope to chat with you soon , i would love to work out the mapping idea .. Stretch

geposted Thu 22 Mar 07 @ 2:02 am
No problem stretch

Mi Promo tab est sous Promo tab.

Taht goes for any other VDJ user that happens to be in edmonton and come by when I'm working - Beer's (at least the first round) is on me and my Promo tab.

I added you to my MSN

geposted Thu 22 Mar 07 @ 10:44 am
Marcel i hope you aren't wasting any corona's

there's sober kids in africa........

geposted Thu 22 Mar 07 @ 7:19 pm
Unfortuanatly there chuck - Corona is not to my liking :( everyone in africa can have all they want ;p

I drink Sleeman Honey Brown Lager. (Canada's 3rd largest brewery)
or Stella Artios
or Molson Special Dry.

uuuummmm Beeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Marcel thirsty now

MUST FIND WAITRESS!!!!!

geposted Thu 22 Mar 07 @ 7:24 pm
i dunno what a Sleeman honey brown is , but it sounds tasty

geposted Thu 22 Mar 07 @ 9:57 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)