Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Disengage Beatlock

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi,
does anyone know the exact function of the new feature "disengage beatlock"? I tried it, but i can´t find any differences... :-(

geposted Wed 08 Sep 04 @ 12:03 pm
If you have a look in the keyboards shortcut panel, under "Add", choose "desk controls" in the first list, and "beatlock" in the second one. Leave all the parameters as they are, and you can assign a key that lets you toggle the beatlock on and off :)

macourteau

geposted Wed 08 Sep 04 @ 12:12 pm
Dev staffHome userSenior staffMember since 2003
No, actually I think he was talking about the new "disengage beatlock" option in the config pannel, which let you set a mode where the beatlock will automatically disengage when you have finished your mix.

geposted Wed 08 Sep 04 @ 12:17 pm
Hi Dev staff,

yes, that corrct. I was talking about that. But when i set this option to "manual" the beatlock will dissapear when virtual dj is automatically mixing and the option "force fade" is enabled. So the beat will be set, but the two songs will not go "syncron". (The beat from Player 1 will not over the beat from player 2)

geposted Thu 09 Sep 04 @ 11:32 am
NAWTBOYPRO InfinityMember since 2003
If you enable Disengage "on Switch" in the settings for beatlock and you close out of VDJ and then open it back up...should those settings save??? I am finding I have to go in each time I start up and switch....Is that right???

geposted Thu 09 Sep 04 @ 2:20 pm
The parameter disengage beatlock will not be saved. At the start of VDJ it will always be "manual". I don´t know why, but it is so. But in "manual" mode when "force fade" is enabled" the beatlock buttons will disabled after the next automix. When "force fade" is disabled, the beatlock buttons will still enabled after a "automix" but in this mode the "mixtime" will be automatically set by VDJ and it will be good, if you can decide it yourself.

geposted Fri 10 Sep 04 @ 8:13 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)