Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Recording my mix sessions

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I searched the posts and couldn't find what i'm looking for so i figured i'd ask. I have the Hercules consone that came with VDJ. I noticed VDJ has a record button. Will this record everything being played? If not, i have Adobe Audition on my computer which I can record into but I'm not sure how to set that configuration up. Thanks guys

geposted Thu 12 Apr 07 @ 8:32 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
to do this you need to go to the recording tab and press start recording when you have choosen your prefered format ,

kind regards

Simon

geposted Thu 12 Apr 07 @ 10:45 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
To record in Audition you need to open up the windows recording mixer. If your PC is set up you can record without a cable. If not you will need a mini stereo male/male cable run out of your headphone jack and then into you mic jack. Now you will need to click on the mic featuire in Audition and set the proper levels to record. Here is the rub. Once you plug your calbe into your headphone jack on your PC you will not be able to hear what you are doing. Or just use a mixier and the right patch cables and your good to go.

geposted Thu 12 Apr 07 @ 10:50 pm
thanks! I'll give it a try

geposted Thu 12 Apr 07 @ 11:27 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)