Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: A video demonstration of video mix transitions with VirtualDJ

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

from Dj Cel

See the new video below ;-)

geposted Fri 13 Apr 07 @ 10:57 pm
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
No vid showing?

geposted Fri 13 Apr 07 @ 11:21 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
I see the vid...and it is awsome! But....I get no sound at all. But, I love the visual I've watched it without sound four times now!

geposted Fri 13 Apr 07 @ 11:28 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Sorry i used my new plugin VideoRecorder for VirtualDJ and there is no sound for the moment ;-)

Do not worry, google destroyed the quality of the recorded video ;-)

geposted Fri 13 Apr 07 @ 11:35 pm
funnyb0nzPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
Norway> you want to give us a list of what transitions that you used? I know be defualt you only have so many, and there are alot of plugins, some that work with 4.3 and some that were made for 3.x

geposted Sat 14 Apr 07 @ 12:49 am
All the video transitions are available on the VDJ website except one just after the transition "cube" that i keep for me for the moment.

I didn't use the transition alpha because i don't have some videos compatible with that

geposted Sat 14 Apr 07 @ 1:10 am
I get: "This video is no longer available" ?

geposted Sat 14 Apr 07 @ 1:21 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
gone :(

geposted Sat 14 Apr 07 @ 1:33 am
It works again ;-)

However i'm currently editing the video in order to add a little sound (to avoid sleeping lol )

geposted Sat 14 Apr 07 @ 3:11 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
sleeping!?! There is no way I could sleep through that! Those women are beautiful! I love the workout section of the vid. I wish that gym was near here.

geposted Sat 14 Apr 07 @ 3:18 am
Here is the new one, only made with VirtualDJ (except for the sound part i had to include)

geposted Sat 14 Apr 07 @ 3:52 am
funnyb0nzPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
my bad djcel, havent checked the plugins in awhile. I see you have been very busy. I will have to snag them and play around. I did snag the pack that had alot of transitions, some worked some didnt, but I like your video. So I will have to snag the transitions and play, also map em to my ecler nuo4. Great work!

geposted Sat 14 Apr 07 @ 3:54 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)