Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: complete begginer

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

i waonder if i can get some advice please guys and girls.
i have windows xp with 512 ram and a 80 gig hard drive i have just bought the virtual dj 4 software.
i am going to get the mk 2 mixer
what i want too know is whats the best soundcard to get and how do i find out what soundcard i have installed at the moment.
like i said i am new to all this so go easy yeah
thanks dan

geposted Sat 14 Apr 07 @ 10:30 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Sun 15 Apr 07 @ 12:22 am
so i wont get any help from any of the users simply cause i dont register my software ?
thats ridicolous
thanks for nothing

geposted Sun 15 Apr 07 @ 10:22 am
calm down dear what do you want the sound card for you just mixing with the mkII are you going for timecode control , do you want to do blazing scratches or what . the mkII already has a soundcard in it and does most people well ,their are lots of topics on soundcards for vdj so just have a search around im sure you'll find what you need

geposted Sun 15 Apr 07 @ 1:26 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Yep, MK2 has built in sound card so if you get it you're ready to go. You can connect even TT's for Timecode vinyl use or a Timecode cd.
If you want to know which sound card you have now, go on:
Right Click mouse on My Computer>Properties>Hardware>Device Manager>Sound
and inside is name of your sound card.
As you can see, you gained some help. If you bought VDJ, please enter your serial, not just to show us and gain some respect, but you can have many new features as plugins, samples, skins etc.
Hope to see you soon "Professional" ;)

geposted Sun 15 Apr 07 @ 5:10 pm
as you bought the software you shouldnt mind adding your serial then?

geposted Sun 15 Apr 07 @ 7:44 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)