Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: DJ Cels new Text plugin - Page: 3

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I've just installed the February DirectX release (included with the SDK), and when I activate the plugin I can't see the underlying video :$

geposted Thu 03 May 07 @ 3:54 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
TexZK wrote :
I've just installed the February DirectX release (included with the SDK), and when I activate the plugin I can't see the underlying video :$

Yes do not use the SDK version

geposted Thu 03 May 07 @ 6:08 pm
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
SO, which version should I install? A previous one? If I remember well, you've always talked about an August 2006 version to get well...

geposted Thu 03 May 07 @ 8:26 pm
You have to install the runtime version and not the sdk

geposted Thu 03 May 07 @ 8:45 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
You have April 2007 version of Direct X, try that.

geposted Thu 03 May 07 @ 9:29 pm
I just realized you can still use the other text app, at the same time. I am so happy, I am touching myself. Wait a minute, I have 10 dancers here, let me get some help. I'll be right back.

geposted Thu 03 May 07 @ 11:17 pm
What about a preview window

geposted Fri 04 May 07 @ 12:40 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
lol @ Rick

you poor thing....you got the life mon

geposted Fri 04 May 07 @ 1:02 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Lol Rick style all the way :)

geposted Fri 04 May 07 @ 2:33 pm
i had crashes also ........ 1 over the weekend at a communion .......i froze during the first video .........i was running traktor plus vdj when i rebooted it went into setup ??????????? i just exited with no changes .......then i just played no more video ........... i used my backup system for a couple songs at first then switched to the lappy w/o video ( until the woman who hired me unplugged my system by accident .......then had to reboot EVERYTHING ) then the venue blew a fuse .........ever have one of those gigs ???????

i have been attributing these freeze ups to 4.3 however ............if i use 4.2 and the great new text plug in all is fine.........

but 4.3 has problems ......or is it just me ????

geposted Fri 04 May 07 @ 2:48 pm
chucknorrisyouwimps wrote :
but 4.3 has problems ......or is it just me ????

There was no change in the video between 4.2 and 4.3 so it's just you ;-)

geposted Fri 04 May 07 @ 6:38 pm
i just tried to jam it up and it didn't , so i can't account for it ........

i put a small playlist of vids on automix , then launched traktor while it was playing ..... no probs

now i have traktor on auto and vids are fine ........

now i'm ripping with audio grabber and typing this...... no probs

now i hook up my bass o matic ....... no probs

well i'm stumped ; anywhoo all seems fine

geposted Fri 04 May 07 @ 10:30 pm
What is the deal with "Direct 3D not initialized"? I have three machines and all three give me this error when I try to run the new "Beta3". I had no problems with the first Beta. I have installed Feb 07 direct x.

Rusty

geposted Fri 04 May 07 @ 10:54 pm
Partyman wrote :
What is the deal with "Direct 3D not initialized"? I have three machines and all three give me this error when I try to run the new "Beta3". I had no problems with the first Beta. I have installed Feb 07 direct x.

Rusty

You have to hit the activate tab "before" you activate the plug in. In other words, it has to be on in your effects module.

geposted Fri 04 May 07 @ 11:38 pm
Thanks, that did it!

geposted Sat 05 May 07 @ 7:09 am
The text 2D window doesn't ALL show up on the skin. The lower part of the window and the right side isn't complete in the window. How do I remedy this?

geposted Mon 07 May 07 @ 3:56 pm
What resolution are you using?

geposted Mon 07 May 07 @ 7:20 pm
bryantpb wrote :
The text 2D window doesn't ALL show up on the skin. The lower part of the window and the right side isn't complete in the window. How do I remedy this?

Yes i'm working on auto-resizing. I built the plugin with the default skin ;-)

geposted Mon 07 May 07 @ 10:50 pm
Ok, that explains that, another question though?
Sometimes I cannot use the keyboard for music search thru the folders when this program is running?
Has that been reported yet? Letters don't appear after hitting the keys? Weird?

geposted Tue 08 May 07 @ 3:06 pm
bryantpb wrote :
Ok, that explains that, another question though?
Sometimes I cannot use the keyboard for music search thru the folders when this program is running?
Has that been reported yet? Letters don't appear after hitting the keys? Weird?

Every once in while, I have the same situation. I just mouse on the text box again to have it recognize my intent.

geposted Tue 08 May 07 @ 7:58 pm
92%