Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: New user

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi - can anyone give some advice. I have no DJing experiance whatsoever so I'm wanting some software that will automatically mix pre-selected mp3 and wma music for an all day party without any input from me. I bought DJ Mixstation 2, but this seems to be more geared towards people who want to do their own mixing. Can anyone suggest a suitable product?

Many thanks.

geposted Sat 28 Apr 07 @ 11:19 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
just make a playlist of the songs you want ,

on the sidelist , then press the wand symbol to start automated mixing.

geposted Sat 28 Apr 07 @ 12:23 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Of Course all of us here would recomend this software but, you should also hire a DJ. There are a lot of guys just starting out that would be it a good price. It is difficult to throw party and babysit a sound system at the sametime.

geposted Sat 28 Apr 07 @ 4:45 pm
martingraham wrote :
Hi - can anyone give some advice. I have no DJing experiance whatsoever so I'm wanting some software that will automatically mix pre-selected mp3 and wma music for an all day party without any input from me.

- Numark Mixmeister

geposted Sat 28 Apr 07 @ 6:14 pm
skyfxl wrote :
just make a playlist of the songs you want ,

on the sidelist , then press the wand symbol to start automated mixing.

I have mixstation 1 or something like that on that I have on back up, back up laptop ( windows 98se )

I use a second external with a playlist of about 60 songs that I have preselected. I use this for bridal showcases where I sometimes MC. I place the speaker away from my booth and place the playlist on auto. Now I can man my booth without having direct sound next to me.

geposted Sat 28 Apr 07 @ 9:44 pm
Thanks for all the advice. Much appreciated.

Cheers.

geposted Sun 29 Apr 07 @ 10:12 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)