Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: improvements of BCD2000 support

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Mr KHome userMember since 2007
Hi

I'm thinking the desition of buy virtual dj or djdecks to use with my bcd2000, I love VDJ, but djdecks have a better support of bcd2000. I know by this and other forums that many people is wating like me for some features to buy VDJ, that is:

- enable anlog imputs to use with normal viniles or cd players (I'm not talking about TCV!!!)
- enable microphone input
- listen equalisation and volume gain trough headphones (very important this one)
- enable master ouput through headphones (not very important but useful to practice at home)

seriously, BCD2000 is a very popular device, and with this improvements you cab get many clients, including me.

bye

geposted Thu 07 Jun 07 @ 7:26 pm
Mr KHome userMember since 2007
just for the records, I have tested VDJ and BCD2000 only with demo version, but as i have read in this forum, works exactly like the pro vesion

geposted Thu 07 Jun 07 @ 7:31 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
some of those features would require beringer to update their drivers

unfortunately they will not be as they canceled the 2000 for the 3000

geposted Thu 07 Jun 07 @ 9:06 pm
tanziPRO InfinityMember since 2005
And some of these features will require to enable a full Asio-Support from VDJ.

Pointing to:
-mic support
-Analog inputs

In an other post you wrote Mic will work with BCD in WDM mode Sky. Will all the other things like Buttons, Knobs, analog line-in and Status LED's work in WDM Mode also?

By the way: has anyone managed to get the mic on work with BCD2K in WDM mode jet? Sky is posting this over and over again, but it seems that no one has ever managed to proof this.

(no wonder, because you might have a working mic then but you will have an non-usable controller with no jog wheels, LED's and a bunch of Buttons without any function)

geposted Fri 08 Jun 07 @ 4:53 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i was told that by bcd users i have spoken to.

simply go into the console software and turn it to wmd

its just the standard mode for any soundcard

for example the mk2 can be run in asio or wmd mode

asio is for timecoding , which the bcd cant actualy do , as i recal.

so to conclude the console will remain a midi controler regardless of what mode it is placed in

geposted Fri 08 Jun 07 @ 6:57 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)