Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Pioneer CDJ1000, DJM 800 mixer skin - Page: 5

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Rodrigez - it might not be illegal to use the program as you describe. What is illegal is that you are trying to register a serial that doesn't belong to you. Even if you are borrowing it like a book, it is not yours to get the benefits as a full licensed user. The legality of the service is something to be discussed between Atomix Productions and that organization. And the questions of legality is clearly outlined in the EULA. Good try in getting more for less, unfortunately that is what you received - the opportunity to use the program for a week.

geposted Tue 04 Sep 07 @ 9:59 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
cstoll wrote :
Good try in getting more for less, unfortunately that is what you received - the opportunity to use the program for a week.

When is that up? Soon, I hope.... ;-)

geposted Tue 04 Sep 07 @ 10:18 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
@Rodrigez007

Y do u try to "borrowing".. try the latest demo instead.. n if it really legal, VDJ Pro dun cost that cheap for $6.. n license is not transferable.. Try to think globally, y is it that when u want to try to enter serial it can't ..well it because it is already being lisenced to someone ard here n that possibly the serial have been cracked or whateva ..i dun koe.. And let me ask u this simple question, y did the console edition that u have cost more than VDJ pro.. in ur perspective.????

Sorry have to say like this as i want to get u to ur back to ur senses :)

Peace.

geposted Tue 04 Sep 07 @ 10:51 pm

geposted Tue 04 Sep 07 @ 11:38 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
rodrigez

just got back so not been able to reply sooner, your already part of this community and should understand by now what is regarded as legal and which is not, someone charging you 6 euros in your country to rent a programme you must have thought something was dodgy here, but you thought you were on a winner and on a quick route to getting something that you well know is valued a lot higher, on the cheap, i'm sorry mate your digging yourself a big hole here and want to stop and admit you got it wrong and at the same time were robbed by the company who are renting out this programme, so report them to your local authoritys, if you want the real deal get vdj legit' and "have a nice day"...

Tayla

geposted Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 12:29 am
Others please - he is not trying to get V5 illegally. This is all so he can download a skin that is built around V4/V5 capabilities.

Rodriguez -- what you need to understand is that your DJC Edition is based on v3.4 and this skin will not function with that version. Your request was answered originally by the creator of the skin that mentioned this. I appreciate your persistence but you need to upgrade to v4 or v5 in order to use the skin.

geposted Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 12:31 am
Hello everybody!!! I am happy to have a discussion in english to be able to improve this language a little bit... Thanks cstoll you are the one who understand me the most... First I want to say that I am not a liar and I am not a pirate! If I have done something wrong I excuse myself!!! I liked listening music when I was a little child and a few years later this hobby became a passion... I have some friends who are DJ's and 4 years ago one of them let me "play" with his instalation (he had a hercules dj console "number 1" not the mk2). I was very very happy to be able to mix my favourite musics. This friend used virtual dj. 2 years ago this friend bought the pioneer cdj-1000 mk2 and I became a real fan of thi system... I always wanted to go to his home to mix with his system. It was wonderfull and I fell in love with the pioneer cdj-1000... Unfortunately this friend had to move away to live in France. This year I celebrate my 18th birthday. I am not really really rich and I am still a beginner so I asked my mother if I could have the hercules dj console mk2 for my birthday... I got it for 2 months and now I see the marvellous realization of Patje_1. It is my wish to have one day a pioneer instalation, and this skin is my favourite (you know why...;) )The problem is that the professionel edtion cost a lot of money and my parents find it is too much... When I saw that the mediatheque borrow the professional edition I have made a big jump... (I am a little naive). In one week I have to get this program back and that is why I ask Patje_1 (or someone else) if he could be kind enough to send me this wonderful skin... I know it is only for 1 week but I would be so happy! Now you know my whole story!!! I wish you a good night because in Belgium it is already 2 o clock... Bye everybody!

geposted Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 2:20 am
hi rodrigez

Sorry if i misinterpret what u actually mean..but in my opinion it is best u upgrade to v5 straight rather than "borrowing" just to install skin. Morever it wont werk in v3.4

http://www.virtualdj.com/purchase/discount.html

u can have discount as u already have the mk2:)

Best Regards
DJ Antarez

geposted Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 12:01 pm
spinnaJ wrote :
hi rodrigez

Sorry if i misinterpret what u actually mean..but in my opinion it is best u upgrade to v5 straight rather than "borrowing" just to install skin. Morever it wont werk in v3.4

http://www.virtualdj.com/purchase/discount.html

u can have discount as u already have the mk2:)

Best Regards
DJ Antarez

sorry i misunderstood as well.
you do get a good size discount if you want to go pro :) they added alot more fun stuff since your version :)
or if you cant,
maybe the auther of the skin could make that skin for your version and you'll have it too :)

geposted Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 9:28 pm
please ..download skin

geposted Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 9:58 pm
ddlamouche wrote :
please ..download skin

Pls do understand.. to download skin u have to be at least a home edition user n for this skin is for pro user only..Sorry

geposted Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 10:26 pm
MERCI

geposted Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 1:02 am
OK, 100th post in this thread and I think everyone understands the situation. I am locking this thread -- if you want to continue discussions about the SKIN and only about the skin. Please start a new thread.

cstoll

geposted Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 3:36 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)