Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: loading to two decks

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

rapan1PRO InfinityDJ ColdCutMember since 2007
hey all.
does anyone know, is there a simple shortcut to load the same track into both decks at the same time. (also is there a quick way to load whatever's on the right deck to the left, and vice versa)
thanks

geposted Wed 04 Jul 07 @ 6:47 pm
not sure about the first one ... sorry ...

but there is a short cut for the 2nd
it's called clone_deck

cheers,
matt

geposted Wed 04 Jul 07 @ 7:20 pm
rapan1PRO InfinityDJ ColdCutMember since 2007
ok, thanks.
what is clone deck!
is it a plug in?
r

geposted Wed 04 Jul 07 @ 10:05 pm
it's not a plug in, it's a simple short cut
go to config>keyvoard shortcuts>add and scroll down a little bit

hope you know how to assign short cuts
if not let know

cheers,
matt

geposted Wed 04 Jul 07 @ 11:14 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You can create a macro shortcut to load the same track to both decks.

Open the config, then go to shortcuts tab. Create a shortcut for load, on deck A.
Then create the same shortcut for deck B.
When you confirm, you will have a prompt window asking you if you want to replace the previous shortcut, create macro, or abort changes.

Select macro and then when using that shortcut the same track will be loaded on both decks.

geposted Thu 05 Jul 07 @ 9:53 am
Is there a way to disable clone deck from changing the pitch of the song too. Reason i'm asking is cause when you do this & you're using tcv's or cd players, it kind of throws off the pitch on TT's/CD players.

geposted Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 11:37 pm

@ DJ RAJ

- Add a macro of shortcuts (you can in VirtualDJ, and it will follow the order they are setup, instantly)

So, add these functions to ONE keyboard shorcut (mapped to midi or key)

- Stop song deck 1 (if you want to bypass the protection, skip this if you want a warning if a song is already playing on the deck)
- Stop song deck 2 (if you want to bypass the protection, skip this if you want a warning if a song is already playing on the deck)
- Load song deck 1
- Load song deck 2
- Play song deck 1
- Play song deck 2

Might look complicated , but its easy, and a VERY powerfull feature ( I love making great macros)

Send me a PM if you want more precise setup (exact path of shortcut like Deck Control>>Play>>Select deck 1 radio button)

geposted Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 11:53 pm
dj-in-norway wrote :

@ DJ RAJ

- Add a macro of shortcuts (you can in VirtualDJ, and it will follow the order they are setup, instantly)

So, add these functions to ONE keyboard shorcut (mapped to midi or key)

- Stop song deck 1 (if you want to bypass the protection, skip this if you want a warning if a song is already playing on the deck)
- Stop song deck 2 (if you want to bypass the protection, skip this if you want a warning if a song is already playing on the deck)
- Load song deck 1
- Load song deck 2
- Play song deck 1
- Play song deck 2

Might look complicated , but its easy, and a VERY powerfull feature ( I love making great macros)

Send me a PM if you want more precise setup (exact path of shortcut like Deck Control>>Play>>Select deck 1 radio button)

@dj-in-norway, who is Dj Raj? Maybe a typo? Is this Macro you're talking about another way of doing clone deck or what are you talking about?

Look @ the dates, the guys up there posted this way in July. I'm the one who brought it back to life cause I didn't wanna create a new post. Soooo...... who might you be talking to?

geposted Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 12:22 am
Mantahoe wrote :

@dj-in-norway, who is Dj Raj?

Dj Ray is the DJ of the World famous Coldcut ;)

Clone deck could be an option in the macro too yes (Raj wants one button to load the song to two decks, with one click)

There are several ways of setting that up

geposted Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 12:26 am
dj-in-norway wrote :
Raj wants one button to load the song to two decks, with one click)

Hmmmmm... that's very interesting. What happens when you let's say wanna throw a song that's playing on deck B over to deck A using that macro. Will deck B still keep on playing? Pardon me if i'm a little slow.

geposted Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 12:41 am
Mantahoe wrote :
dj-in-norway wrote :
Raj wants one button to load the song to two decks, with one click)

Hmmmmm... that's very interesting. What happens when you let's say wanna throw a song that's playing on deck B over to deck A using that macro. Will deck B still keep on playing? Pardon me if i'm a little slow.

If you use clone deck.

But I thin Raj wants to load a NEW songs, directly from browser, to BOTH players, in ONE go :)

And thats possible by using a macro :)

geposted Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 12:44 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)