Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Broken Crossfader

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

My crossfader just broke, u guys know of anywhere I can buy a replacement asap?
It's a 45mm Penny & Giles for a Denon dnx300.

geposted Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 2:57 am
Wow, it looks like they don't want you to find that one. I checked the manual and a couple of sites and didn't see any model number. There seem to be several different 45mm models.

geposted Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 5:50 am
Man, I'm screwed. I can't find it anywhere. @ listen2, I thought you had a dnx300 that you didn't like. Hint, hint......
This thing didn't even last long. Now I have to empty my pockets for a new mixer.

geposted Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 5:39 pm
Anyone know where I can get a replacement cross fader for this mixer.

geposted Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 6:41 pm
i had a mixer that had the same issue, i found out that it wasn't a "user replaceable crossfader" . sounds like you just might be in the same boat. but i do hope you wil have better luck than i did. but that was an old Ross mixer and it was over 10 years old.

geposted Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 7:57 pm
Yeah, but those are all uk stores. Let me see if I can get one. I ain't trying to buy a new mixer. This thing worked good for me.

geposted Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 9:16 pm
They'll all ship to US for you, not a problem, and postage won't be too much. Hell I'm in the UK and I buy my Neutrik connectors from Miami! (yes, it really is cheaper to buy 20 neutrik male & female XLR's from Miami and have them shipped here!)

Also, try contacting Denon direct, I'm sure they'll help.

geposted Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 9:32 pm

geposted Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 9:49 pm
Doing my research, I believe Penny & Giles only make one 45mm crossfader, it may come in different packages but essentially it's the same part.

geposted Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 9:58 pm
Call Tritronics at 1 800 638 3328. Part number 9587036909.

geposted Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 10:51 pm
Thanks guys, I will try all the above suggestions. One thing I know is i'll never buy a denon mixer again.

geposted Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 10:58 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :
Call Tritronics at 1 800 638 3328. Part number 9587036909.

Just wanted to say thank you. The crossfader got delivered today. I will be putting it in this evening and getting down to business. Thank you sir. It has saved me a lot of money. I still like the mixer, don't see any reason to buy a new one yet.

geposted Mon 17 Sep 07 @ 9:24 pm
You're welcome, and glad I could help.

geposted Tue 18 Sep 07 @ 8:52 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)