Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Karaoke

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Does anyone know of a software I can get that will allow me to import Karaoke CDs, allow me to organize them, and also play them on an external display? Either PC or MAC? Something good? Im tired of carrying the CDs and then trying to locate the song on the CD by looking at a book. I'd rather be able to type in the name of the song and it comes up.

...Please don't tell me VDJ is able to do this and I didn't know about it, this whole time... lol

geposted Mon 13 Aug 07 @ 3:48 pm
lol VDJ has this built in. I use it every weekend, never faltered once.

All mine are zipped as well so i dont get two listings in the database for the same track. Only thing with that is you have to manually add zip into the file types VDJ uses (or at least i did)..

I've used Power CDG Burner to rip some of my discs before and that was spot on, only issue ive had in the past is finding a CD drive that supports CDG properly. Plextors seem to have been the best for me not sure if there are any better ones though.

Paul

geposted Mon 13 Aug 07 @ 3:58 pm
What kind of CD Burner/Player do you need to Rip CDG Karaoke CDs? This isn't something I can buy at CompUSA is it?

geposted Mon 13 Aug 07 @ 4:08 pm
Some burners work better than others for CDG, but most modern ones will do it fine. Ask a tech at a reputable computer dealer.

Use Audio Grabber with Lame Encoder patch to rip CD-Gs. There is a really good thread on it on this forum. Just search for it. Takes some time to get it set up, but once you do ur in business. And yes VDJ is great for Karaoke gigs. There is also a key-changer plug-in in the sound effects downloads section of VDJ website.

Happy spinnin!

geposted Mon 13 Aug 07 @ 10:25 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)