Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Effect Engaged still after loading new track

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

NAWTBOYPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I finally upgraded to version 4.3...

I was still using 3.4 out Live just cause I figured if its not broke why try and fix it....

SO my firs night out I noticed something happening towards the end of the night...

I have loopout 2.01 in the first slot on both decks....and i made a keyboard shortcut to engage that effect,....

I looped out the track on the right side and faded over to the left.....loaded my next new track on the right side and hit play and the track was still engaged in loop out mode...so it just played the first 16 beats looped out....

i thought it was a fluke but later in the night it did it again with the back spin effect....

does the effect not reset when loading a new track? one of the main reasons i didn't upgrade was because i really didn't like the new effects layout...

I did notice some people mention an issue with backspin in the tutorials section...but it seems like there was never a clear answer on what was going wrong...or if it was really a bug???

Anyone else see this happen?

Thanks,

NAW-T-BOY

www.nawtboy.com

geposted Mon 13 Aug 07 @ 10:56 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I'm not sure about any effects bugs in that particular version, but I do remember there being a simular bug at one time. When the effect isn't included in the installer, they often aren't tested before release, because they are considered "unofficial", if the "unofficial" effect has now got a problem associated with it because of an update, then it's something that would of been fixed upon having knowledge of such a bug, although sometimes user-created plugins become out of date in new versions, what versions a plugin supports is listed in the downloads section.

That's why it's better to upgrade, but I agree on the effects layout, in my mind it's far from finished.

geposted Mon 13 Aug 07 @ 11:05 pm
I in your config.. do you have EQ as normal apon load... this might help. This problem happend to me once I believe.

geposted Mon 13 Aug 07 @ 11:18 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Have you download DJCel's Registry Tool and change the ClearEffectOnLoad registry setting?
Or just go to the VirtualDJ registry and set it to 1.

geposted Mon 13 Aug 07 @ 11:24 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Mon 13 Aug 07 @ 11:34 pm
just noticed this on teh beat brake plug in.....it says possible conflict with stop on decks for virtual dj 4.x

but then it says it is compatible with 4.x???

what is the possible conflict???

Description:
Another improvement of the default brake (required by trip_likeido). Now there is 4 buttons to choose break in 1,2,4 or 8 beat.

Review:
Interesting
Possible conflict with stop on decks for VirtualDJ v4.x and Numark Cue
Compatible with VirtualDJ v4.x and Nuamrk Cue

Date added: Mon 14 Jul 03
Last update: Mon 14 Jul 03
Nb downloads: 3735
Created for VirtualDJ version 2.06

geposted Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 1:05 am
I actually misspoke in my first post...i said it happened on the backspin effect but it was actually the beat break effect...

and then I noticed that comment made on the beat break effect page about possible conflict...

is this maybe what i was seeing happen to me??

geposted Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 1:34 am
haz0rdPRO InfinityMember since 2006
something simular happened to me before
it turned out I had 2 instances of VDJ running and my herc
was sending commands to both... odd right?

break beat is buggy tho, I stopped using it.

geposted Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 5:42 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)