Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Shadow Dancers video loop

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

bmac16PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Can anyone recommend a site where I can download free Shadow dancers video loops for V5?

Thanks

BMAC

geposted Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 10:47 pm
Not really, since they are commercial. Not only that, they are not technically 'loops'. They're a DVD that runs for x time and just feature dancers with swirling backgrounds etc. They are available with various themes too.

http://www.shadowdancers.tv/index2.html#Video

geposted Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 10:51 pm
DjGazUKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I used to own an Amiga 1200 and some "demos" I had were very similar to the Shadow Dancers things... I've converted a couple to video format and will have to upload some seeing as they are from the "public domain" and available freely to everyone.

geposted Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 10:56 pm
DjGazUKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Here's what I was thinking of...

ahh. the memories :D

geposted Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 11:33 pm
TopHouse wrote :
Not really, since they are commercial. Not only that, they are not technically 'loops'. They're a DVD that runs for x time and just feature dancers with swirling backgrounds etc. They are available with various themes too.

http://www.shadowdancers.tv/index2.html#Video

Which one is a better choice? I just ordered the first one on the list but thinking about a second disc.

geposted Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 12:06 am
funnyb0nzPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
fatkatzdj...Hey i have the whole series for sale. I bought 2 copies. ver 10 and ver 8 are both good.

Oh and the AMIGA (best computer ever) way ahead of its time. I had the 2000. There were alot of cool demos out. Hypnotic was the best one. Damn I wish I still had mine.

geposted Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 12:26 am
infoHome userMember since 2021
For shadow dancers and other Music DVD's have a look at www.mixmash.com They aren't fee but a great resource of videos for professional use.

Can't fault the price or quality of them either.....

If not in the UK you may want to check the legality of it... I know it's fine here in the UK but couldn't say for other countries.

geposted Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 1:25 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)