Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Loading a song over another playing ong

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

djjoe21PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I am finally ready to use VDJ in a live situation the only thing holding me back is when I have a song playing I can load another song on top of the playing tune and it stops the track and loads the new track. It happens in both decks and I can't figure out if I can stop this. Please help

Joe Ingram

geposted Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 2:12 am
You don't get a warning? There is something strange going on. What version is this? Have you tried a re-download and install? Sounds as if you are missing a few bytes of info.

geposted Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 2:44 am
I do have a different mapper for my dac 2 that I will take off and try. Thats all I can think of.

Joe

geposted Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 2:46 am
Yo, I am not the smartest guy here, but can tell you there is a safe guard against that. You should get a warning, if you try to load a song on a playing deck. What is your security setting in options? I just checked, set it to ask.

geposted Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 2:53 am
GaryBrPRO InfinityMember since 2006
In Config change the Security to 'Always' or 'Ask' I can't remember which one it is, that way when you load a song on a deck already playing it will give you a prompt asking if you are sure you want to do it.

Gary

geposted Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 2:54 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
gary & amahm are correct do either and that will stop your problem...config - settings - security...set as always...

Tayla

geposted Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 3:32 am
I use "ASK" as it gives you a choice coz many times I want to make the change.

geposted Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 3:48 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
bryan

why use ask if a song is already playing it means you've got to do three functions instead of two then you may inadvertanly load a song then you have dead space not a pick just trying to work out if your working a better way than me...

Tayla

geposted Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 4:06 am
Thanks guys. I thought security had something to do with the internet and my computer never goes on the internet. That did solve the problem

Joe

geposted Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 5:23 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)