Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: coverflow

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

bs1983PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Is there anyway to improve the resolution of the covers in coverflow?

geposted Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 10:16 pm

yap, manually go to cover for the file, and choose to download a higher res one

geposted Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 10:30 pm
I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say that I think what he should have asked for is:

"Is there a better way for the covers to be resized to their smaller versions for the CoverFlow? As they look pixelated with the current resizing method."

geposted Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 3:30 am
I have a question, where do these pix come from?
for instance i dont normally keep the cover art and the DJ box never sees the internet.
What gives?
QuadmanDJ

geposted Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 7:19 am

they look a bit pixelated yes, but thats just needed to make it smooth on lower end PC's... Its after all a DJ program, and not a cover art book of high res ;)

To process super smooth cover art at high rez it would take a lot more power out of your PC and graphic card, and I'm sure you guys dont want that..

Later on, maybe some optimized code can make it work better though... let see.

Anyways, if you do download full rez covers (say 500x500 pixels) they do look better in VDJ.... PLUSS are ready for a potential future video plugin called CoverShow (or similar), where you can show the covers on external screen... AND THATS where Virtual DJ does full blood DirectX render... ;)

Hope that helps a bit

geposted Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 1:04 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)