Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Folder Question

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

skell11PRO InfinityMember since 2006
In the far left are of VDJ, there is a place to add favorite folders. I have three set up, All music, Dance and Slow. All of the music that is stored in All Music could have a duplicate version in either Slow or Dance folder so that I can look at just dance or slow songs for speed. In the previous versions whenever you played a song in ANY of the folders it would show as played in all three folders. In this version it only shows as played if you are in that folder and not the others. Also, if you modify a song in its originating folder on the pc it does not modify the song in the VDJ corresponding saved folder. WHY? It used to do that as well and did it on the spot. If I need to tell it to do something in this new version that I have missed please let me know or how to fix this as I jump around folders all the time during a gig.

Thanks,

Scott

geposted Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 9:06 pm
chansinPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I could be wrong but I do not remember the older versions marking a track as played unless you were looking at the exact track that you played. Say the one out of the Slow folder. Even if you had the same song in the All folder. I know that if you had the song in a virtual folder or a playlist it would show up as played in the folder that the song was in, slow, dance, or all.

geposted Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 6:54 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)