Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: One Deck Automix in v5

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

kokaiPRO InfinityMember since 2005
is there some setting which enables me to work with 2 decks automix like it used to work previus version, much more clear for me.

I liked it when it automixed on both decks and I could turn it on and of flowlessly

I would really like a setting for that. other then that great job on the browser.

geposted Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 3:54 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
no , its now on one deck to keep the other one free

geposted Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 4:52 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
kokai

know what you mean from a visual aspect seeing the flow of the songs on both decks, but actually after you have worked with it and get accustomed to it i'm sure like me you'll get to like this new innovation with the one deck free to check out new tunes or even mix in a track on the fly its even better still if you do karaoke, give it a twirl a few times...cheers

Tayla

geposted Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 6:47 pm
I request an option for 1 deck (new version) or 2 deck (old version). Although I appreciate the thinking behind the new style and believe it works I prefer the old version much better. I look forward to this addition in upcoming releases.

Respectfully,

Vin.

geposted Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 9:33 pm
msalmonPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Nice new gadgets on ver5. Missing the hit key and mix facility, there for will not be using ver5.

geposted Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 10:02 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
msalmon wrote :
Missing the hit key and mix facility
Don't understand what you are saying here, please describe further what you mean?

geposted Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 12:52 am
msalmon wrote :
Nice new gadgets on ver5. Missing the hit key and mix facility, there for will not be using ver5.

Its called mix_now now, and can be mapped to any key or midi

go to keyboard shortcuts and you will find it :)

geposted Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 12:53 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
-- double-post -- msalmon

Also, can be enhance using a keyboard shortcut macro - AutoMix Shorcut

geposted Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 1:01 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)