Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Filter Folder Bug

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I set this up as a filter folder: "isscanned=0 and songlen<=10"

I wanted songs that are 10 minutes or less and are not analzed yet. After modifying the filter to add the songlen element, the analyzed BPMs disappearwd and the length column is blank for all the songs.

geposted Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 12:24 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
-- Not a Bug --

Are the songs showing as not analyzed?

You can not use the songlen on non-analyzed files as Virtual DJ does not know what the file lengths are yet until analyzed.

So what you are getting is all the songs not analyzed and where the length has no value. You are getting the correct result.

cstoll

geposted Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 12:35 am
I changed back to only "isscanned=0" and same result.

The tracks are showing up as not analyzed even after 16 hours of analyzing them? All that time is lost now it seems. I read another thread about a bug like this.

I did not know that analyzing the track also means determining the length. I thought only the BPM was determined.

geposted Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 1:02 am
Are you sure you analyzed everything?

If you right click on one of those tracks and choose File Info - what is in the File Info ? Specifically the (Tag: ) values and are the Fields empty?

cstoll

geposted Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 1:05 am
No, I was not sure everything was analyzed. That must be the problem, but it seems as though the list has not gotten smaller, but since I have so many songs, it is hard to tell.

The fields are empty. I set Title/Artist to "Only from tag" and set a File infos "title from tag" on all the songs. The WMA songs and the video files cannot have info set from tags since they do not support ID3 tags. Virtual DJ can set fake info as it stores it in its local database and can have fake "tags" for video and wma files as far as I know.

Does songlen=10 mean 10 minutes? or do I need to enter 1000 or 10.00 to include the seconds as well?

geposted Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 5:29 am
Actual that songlen should be songlen<=600 (10*60sec).

Which as I mentioned when looking for files that NEED analyzing it doesn't matter as VDJ doesn't know what the time of the track is until it analyzes it.

cstoll

geposted Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 5:40 am
I know that Virtual DJ needs to analyze the file in order to get the song length, but I wanted to know how to properly set the filter so that I can use that filter folder in the future. I do not think that the "songlen" element is explained in the help file, but it is useful to know.

Thanks for the help.

geposted Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 5:26 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)