Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: video clips

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

anything i put in to an empty slot produces no audio but the video is fine ..... one is an simpson's sample Marcel was kind enough to give me and if i play it as a video it's fine , if i try to play it as a clip the video is ok just no audio .......

i haven't assigned yet either of my soundcards in config ..... just using the default conexant crud card .....

i have sound that's not the problem the problem is strictly limited to getting sound out of a clip

geposted Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 9:32 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
chuck this was discussed - ClipBank is Video Only - never had audio.

geposted Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 9:33 pm
ohhhhhhhhh ... sorry

geposted Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 11:45 pm
I like this new feature very much. But what to choose as many clips you like, more than only 12? I've got more than 200 different videos and no so much time to change them manually. It would be nice if VDJ could play my videos automaticly out of the special folder.

Thanx

geposted Mon 03 Sep 07 @ 3:55 pm
i want my telepathic browser searching first ......

geposted Mon 03 Sep 07 @ 5:29 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
daniellabs wrote :
I like this new feature very much. But what to choose as many clips you like, more than only 12? I've got more than 200 different videos and no so much time to change them manually. It would be nice if VDJ could play my videos automaticly out of the special folder.

Thanx

Take the ClipBank.dll file and make multiple copies of it - ClipBank1.dll, ClipBank2.dll, etc. Now, you have multiple clipbanks with 12 slots each.

DLL is found here - My Documents -> \\VirtualDJ\\Plugins\\VideoEffect

geposted Mon 03 Sep 07 @ 5:49 pm
cstoll wrote :
daniellabs wrote :

Thanx

Take the ClipBank.dll file and make multiple copies of it - ClipBank1.dll, ClipBank2.dll, etc. Now, you have multiple clipbanks with 12 slots each.

DLL is found here - My Documents -> \VirtualDJ\Plugins\VideoEffect

VERY cool tip - thanks cstoll

geposted Mon 03 Sep 07 @ 5:53 pm
Well, a good trick but not optimal I think. Now I have to change the clip-bank after 12 clips. I'd like to mix music not background-videos. Maybe you can change that with the next update. I'm no programmer but I think it can't be so diffictult.

Daniel

geposted Mon 03 Sep 07 @ 5:59 pm
uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh , how hard can it be to switch folders .....same thing as when i switch slide show folders , no big deal

geposted Mon 03 Sep 07 @ 7:44 pm
Hey! What kind of discussion do you want here. It was just my impression of the new plugin and how I'd like to handle it. Don't know if you're one of the developers, well I don't hope so. I think VDJ is allways made by user's ideas, so accept my suggestion.

Thanx

geposted Tue 04 Sep 07 @ 8:49 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)