Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Database Editor

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi Guys

Is there anything in the way of third party software that can read virtual DJ5 database files and allow you bulk edit/ rename the tags / fields i.e. outside of virtual DJ.

regards

john

geposted Sun 02 Sep 07 @ 10:12 pm
DJKicePRO InfinityMember since 2005
For previous versions I beleive there was. However I am not sure if there is one for Virtual DJ 5. Hopefully someone may release an updated version soon :)

geposted Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 8:31 pm
I haven't figured out how to get the genre, BPM, and album info from the filenames of my VOBs into the database. Hopefully, someone can figure this out.

geposted Mon 10 Sep 07 @ 2:17 am
Editing video-files-tags is very easy done with Winamp (menu-media library-edit selected items)

geposted Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 2:44 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
That is data stored in the WinAmp Library and not written back to the file.
VirtualDJ only support ID3 Tags which are directly associated with the MP3 file types.

You will need to manually edit your Video file info using the VirtualDJ File Info's option. Right-click on the file and choose File Info.

geposted Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 2:57 am
How about making VDj read the info directly from a comma deliniated file name and automatically fill in the song info. If it is all stored in a database it should not be a hard thing to do for you programming gurus.....or is there a way for me to take an excell database which can be created from my comma deliniated file names and somehow insert or copy that ecell database to the VDJ database?

geposted Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 8:13 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)