Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Auto Activate Video Window

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

kokaiPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi All,

I have my setup, a machine with dual vga card, Sonique visual set for audio only files, everything works great, but howcome I need to set the active checkbox in the video config to enable the video each time I start VirtualDJ, if I start with a video file it activates it but an audio file wont activate it, although I want it to show the visuals, the active checkbox does not seems to be saved when virtualDJ is closed.

any suggestion? I know I can click it every time I start VirtualDJ, but Hey thats what the software is for save us time.

Thanks in advance

kokai

geposted Tue 04 Sep 07 @ 6:56 am
I think this will work if you have your video card selected in vdj as your output in the drop down box instead of window.

geposted Tue 04 Sep 07 @ 7:08 am
kokaiPRO InfinityMember since 2005
thanks but it is not........

geposted Tue 04 Sep 07 @ 10:27 am
There is an checkbox for "Start video automatally", but this only works if you load a video first. Some skins will allow you to click one or more of the video windows to start the video engine, failing that, just load a short fideo first, then load you MP3. You wouldn't even need to play the video, just load it, then load your MP3 ready to play. For this trick to work also make sure you "Start video Automatally" checkbox in the video config is ticked.

geposted Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 3:50 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Actually don't have to go that far - as halo_djk mentioned and you have confirmed the check in the start automatic needs checked. Just activate the Sonique plugin manually and you are off to the races.

geposted Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 4:50 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)