Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: NVIDIA GeForce Go 7600 For Video

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I will be using TCV and doing alot of scratching and tricks will this video card be cut out for good use with VirtualDJ? NVIDIA GeForce Go 7600
It has 256 mgb of dedicated graphics and I will have 2 gigs of memory.

geposted Tue 04 Sep 07 @ 10:16 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I use the 7400 n 7300 but not so "success" with video when using with hardware accerleration. Urs 7600 shouldnt have problem tho as i heard from wat i koe in this forum the 7600 is ok n betta ones will be the 8600 if from nvidia. But i heard ATI cards is betta when doing video..

U using 2 gb ram, it should be fine on both os.

geposted Tue 04 Sep 07 @ 10:22 pm
KregCZPRO InfinityMember since 2005
The NVIDIA GeForce "Go" cards including the 7600 use sheared memory, it may have 250mb dedicated but it uses an additional 250mb from your computer.
Virtual DJ "video" dose not run well with sheared memory cards, you can use audio without any problems but the video hardware accerleration dose not work right in XP.

If you want to do video with this card you need to use Vista and it will fix all the problems with the sheared memory & video hardware accerleration.
But if your not using video, you don't need the upgrade.

geposted Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 5:56 am
I've used video mixing with this graphics cards with some success. Just have a clean dedicated Virtual DJ setup and you should be fine.

geposted Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 9:00 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)