Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NUO4 & VDJ SETUP (HELP!!!)

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I just received my NU04. After reading the manual and trying different methods, i still can't get my NU04 to be recognized by VDJ. Can someone PLEASE walk me through a detailed step by step of setup and configuration? I have a BCD-2000 controller and i thought the nuo4 could do a better job with the time codes on CDJ 1000 but it just can't control the internal mixer of the VDJ5 Professional Edition. VDJ works flawlessly. Except for this function. I specifically purchased this mixer for video mixing. my direct e-mails are billy007ocean@hotmail.com & billy007ocean@yahoo.com. someone please help cos i can't sleep

geposted Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 3:40 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 6:04 am
I got rid of my Nou 4 and purchased a DJM 800. I am very familiar with the mixer and will try to help you as others have helped me set the mixer up. Its very easy to map if you want to do it yourself. It seems overwhelming but its not. I see you are using it with the CDJ's and want to Video. I had the same setup:

1st: What operating system are you using? XP should be fine. Vista has some potential problems (thats from an Ecler Mod).

2nd: Have you loaded the driver CD? Is the computer recognizing the mixer? To tell if it is, plug in the usb cord and go into the control 4 lab software. I forgot the options, but one of them is monitor, save, load. Click monitor and move one of the MIDI controls on the mixer. Are you getting a signal? If not we will start at the beginning. If so we can move on to mapping. I have my own custom mapper (i think i still have the file) or better yet, I can guide you through a few tips to do it yourself.

Don't fret my friend. I'll help you get up and running. I had some great help from others and am ready to start earning some stars ( ;-0 mods )

Charlie five

geposted Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 6:40 am
And that link Cstoll gave above was my original thread if it helps.

geposted Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 6:42 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)