Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Help-I Somehow Botched My Databse! - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

This thread was helpful to me also. I was wondering about a couple of things though, cstoll: #1) Not all of my bpm information was recovered-is this because the database was rebuilt from 4.3 and I have analyzed new tracks since installing v5? #2) Can I now delete the xml.old files?

geposted Thu 13 Sep 07 @ 12:47 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Jay - you are right - if you didn't add them to your search then your D: drive filter won't work. However; if you did and you alway click the F: filter instead of the * then you would end up with the situation I described about the -------- line dividing the F: drive file(s) from the D: drive file(s).

Add the D: drive and see what I mean. You can always use the filter to then highlight all the D: drive entries and remove them from the Search DB.

Darth - glad this thread helped you ask well. To answer your questions.
1 - Yes, only the information that was in your 4.3 database is what was imported. Any work you had done prior to doing this process will need to be re-done.

2. Yes, if you are satisfied that what you have is going to be your working database you can delete the .old files.

geposted Thu 13 Sep 07 @ 12:56 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)