Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Pitch Fader

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi!

I think there will be usefull to have a Pitch fader AND a Tempo fader like M*xV*be* (lol) a little bit like the "Key changer" plugin but not tune by tune...

SQ;p

geposted Sat 15 Sep 07 @ 8:48 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I think it's been mentioned before, and apparently it's possible now, just a matter of skinning it. It's a feature I'd like to see incorporated into the standard version though. Maybe also a button to toggle between pitch and tempo, so that the fader on my DAC-2 could be used to adjust either control....

geposted Sun 16 Sep 07 @ 7:00 pm
sounds like a custom mapper & skin :)

geposted Sun 16 Sep 07 @ 10:32 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
That's a job for a cleverer individual than me! ;-)

geposted Mon 17 Sep 07 @ 1:54 pm
I'm using VV on a Macbook and currently my selection of skins is limited to the one's provided within the program. One change I'd like to see implemented is the ability for pitch AND bpm to be displayed at the same time. Currently my only option is to click within the scroll wheel to toggle between pitch and bpm. It would be nice if perhaps both could be displayed simoultaneously within the scroll wheel or maybe have the pitch displayed separately just under the internal pitch slider. This isn't an issue when I'm using my Numark CDX's because I can see the pitch displayed on the actual units. But some gigs I don't bring the CDX's and just use internal mode and it would be nice to have one less click to check pitch & bpm. Not that it's really a pain to point and click but I've got my keyboard shortcuts all laid out so the only time I ever have to touch my trackpad is when I'm dragging and dropping a new track AND it would be one less thing I'd have to do to keep my flow going.

geposted Tue 18 Sep 07 @ 12:45 pm
@dizzy
Download my skin MultiFunctions... You will found what you whant;)

geposted Sat 22 Sep 07 @ 2:53 am
@squatman
You're skin looks like it has all the functions I'm looking for in a skin except I'm a Mac user and I can't use it. Thanks though.

geposted Sat 22 Sep 07 @ 3:09 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
dizzyrocks2001 wrote :
@squatman
You're skin looks like it has all the functions I'm looking for in a skin except I'm a Mac user and I can't use it. Thanks though.

You can use the skins. Just copy the .zip files on your MAC

geposted Sun 23 Sep 07 @ 11:34 pm
i think there will be usefull to have a 100%pitch control like a denon or cdj controller

geposted Sun 30 Sep 07 @ 7:27 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)