Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Some Help Will Be Appreciated

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

So i install VirtualDj but it said before use enter the serial number... i dont have one my friend gave me a cd with VirtualDj on what do i have to do ??

thx

geposted Sun 16 Sep 07 @ 9:42 pm
he make the cd with nero so it not the original cd.......

geposted Sun 16 Sep 07 @ 9:44 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
That is a cracked version i sorry to say, here the solution, pls use the official demo

http://www.virtualdj.com/download.html

N do support its development by purchasing it legally if u like it, thanks:)

geposted Sun 16 Sep 07 @ 9:49 pm
thx man im gonna try the demo but im going to buy it realy a nice program and im a rappa

geposted Sun 16 Sep 07 @ 10:14 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
kewl.. hope to see u as a pro user soon:) njoy...

geposted Sun 16 Sep 07 @ 10:17 pm
the demo is really limited so Pro version will be alot better experience when you decide to buy :)

worth every last cent of it, i feel its worth alot more :) it has open source for plugin's ect effects VST work great :)
"saves big money on some hardware" :) not to mention saves your back from carrying all the crates, now i only carry 1 crate, and 1 flightcase of promos :)

geposted Sun 16 Sep 07 @ 10:59 pm
Amazes me... You get a copy of a program FREE that you know is going to cost $300, you go on to the manufactorers website and ask what to do if you don't have the serial number to this copy. Like VDJ or any other manufactorer is going to give you the serial number(s) free. That is hallarious.

They say the only stupid question is the one that's never asked.... This question should have never been asked.

geposted Sun 16 Sep 07 @ 11:10 pm
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Oh my gosh. The original posted cracked me up! Thanks. I needed a good laugh after the way the Saints yesterday and last week against the Colts.

geposted Mon 17 Sep 07 @ 8:44 am
You guys need to relax, he asked what he should do, he didnt ask VDJ for a serial, the proper thing was to point out the fact that what he is doing is wrong cause maybe he didnt know, then point him into the right direction ie, the demo. Then if you like it buy it we are all here to help answer questions.

geposted Mon 17 Sep 07 @ 10:58 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
101010101 wrote :
the demo is really limited so Pro version

Only limitation is 20 day use, everything else is like a Pro ;)

geposted Mon 17 Sep 07 @ 12:21 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)