Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: tutorials wanted

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

looking for some one to send me some tutorial vids. i am new at djing i love music and now i want to take it a step further with mixing i am also starting to produce music alittle too. if anyone is willing to help please answer this message thanks a mill dj da ver

geposted Sat 22 Sep 07 @ 7:57 am
i need help with looping. how to loop from the end of the first deck when i want to mix into the second deck

geposted Mon 24 Sep 07 @ 7:34 am
It's easier to loop the the intro of the new track. I like to play about 2:00 to 2:30 /40 dependend on the verse. If you loop the outro song, I think it's too long for of the same song and you want to keep people engauged in the moment. if you like doing mashups then looping of the outro is good. I think marcel_1 is good at mashups maybe he can jump in with his opinion. You can even do instrumentals but once again your doind extra work and timing. Looping the outro is also good if your doing mic work and you don't want to giveaway the suprise of the next song.

geposted Mon 24 Sep 07 @ 9:22 pm
gene bHome userMember since 2007
how do i make my own beats of the computer

geposted Sun 14 Oct 07 @ 7:28 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
for that you need a production program such as fruity loops or ablton live

geposted Sun 14 Oct 07 @ 3:15 pm
1097Home userMember since 2007
Hi guy im new in this field of Djing, can any1 help to learn? Dj Rale

geposted Sat 27 Oct 07 @ 4:47 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)