Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Broadcast

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

heyy hi 2 everybody..:) well im a hondurean Dj.. well i just wanted 2 know.. how can i use the broadcast so my friends can listen to my mixes? online but using with my own computer !please answer thanx

geposted Sun 23 Sep 07 @ 6:25 am
you need to run a shoutcast server. if u run it on your computer you are going to be limited to the number of people that listen because of your bandwith. depending on how many people u want to listen to u will depend on how much bandwith u will need. if its over 2 people @ 96kmp3 I would recommend using a external server. I personally could set u up with a shoutcast server for .55 cents a listeners @ 128k....its available in 10 listeners increments. Minimum is 10.....included is the technical assistance to get it up & running. This will be a solid server with plenty of bandwith to meet your needs.

man i sounded like a salesman.

btw u don't need an external server....but remember you will only get like 2-3 listeners by using your computer as the server. hope that helps

geposted Sun 23 Sep 07 @ 9:11 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Sun 23 Sep 07 @ 12:13 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)