Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: What You Think About The NUMARK DM1002

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I was looking at the dm1002 mixer by numark and I can't get a solid review of it. Some say it's good but great but others say it's great mixer. I heard it is not to strong and will break easy? So will someone please give me some solid advice before it's too late.

geposted Thu 27 Sep 07 @ 5:16 am
well the easiest way to put it down is this....You get what you pay for.

What would you expect out of a 100$ mixer? something that would last you a lifetime? the DM1002 is a decent starting mixer. I wouldn't go out and try to do some nasty scratching beating the crossfader to hell cause I'm sure it will break pretty quickly. if your spinning house or doing long blends without abusing the mixer too much it should be alright.

if your looking for a brick that would last you a long time and can take a beating I suggest saving up and spending at least 500$-1500$ US on a mixer.

top end mixers I can suggest are:

Mackie D2 (2 channels) or D4 (4 channels and just recently released)
Pioneer DJM-400, 909 (if your looking for a 2 channel mixer) 500 or 600 (for 4 channels)
Rane TTM-56 (2 channels)

geposted Thu 27 Sep 07 @ 6:17 am
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I agree with the above. I had that mixer and it actually performs well.....then the crossfader breaks. 2 months for me but with heavy scratching.

geposted Thu 27 Sep 07 @ 4:38 pm
I\'ll probably use it for the long blends, but wat if i replace the crossfader, would that help or would there still be some problems with it.

geposted Thu 27 Sep 07 @ 5:01 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I think if you stay away from scratching hard it will last a lot longer. There is a Numark replacement crossfader for it, I think about $25 if I recall. Not sure if you could put another better quality crossfader in it or not. But then you might just want to buy a different mixer.

geposted Thu 27 Sep 07 @ 6:01 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)