Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Please Vote

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
There is a new poll on the home page for using the mic or not. Please go voice you're opinion, otherwise our mics shows could go away. Thanks for your time. http://radio.virtualdj.com/home/

DJ FORMAT

geposted Tue 15 Jan 08 @ 12:29 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Personally I love doing mic shows.....I would hate to see them go away.... admittedly they need to be monitored very closely, but Format and I would be more than happy to do just that.

geposted Tue 15 Jan 08 @ 12:50 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
hi guys

hope this won't hurt too much, i like the idea of mic use on the radio breaks up the show quite nicely but some of the guys either have to brush up their mic skills or actually be shown how to develop them as some are coming across as "bedroom djs"

so before anyone is allowed to go live on the mic maybe some pointers could or should be shown to them

hoping that helps and continued success to vdj radio

Tayla

geposted Tue 15 Jan 08 @ 1:20 pm

lol ;) dont take the vote too serious ..hehe
Its just for fun, to get a bit of listeners feedback

thats all ;)

geposted Tue 15 Jan 08 @ 1:31 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
oops delete my other post then please and i vote mic work keep it going and keep up the good work guys like to listen in when i can... cheers

Tayla

geposted Tue 15 Jan 08 @ 1:51 pm
haz0rdPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Seperating the MIC from the DJ is like removing his soul...
I support the MIC Sessions.... but Abuse should not be tollerated

Mic Check,

geposted Tue 15 Jan 08 @ 5:06 pm
kheyoPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Obama !!! Obama !!! Obama !!!

geposted Wed 16 Jan 08 @ 1:29 pm
kheyoPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
I haven't rode very well the first post of that VOTE topic pwet pwet !!!

Yes I'm for the use of mic in a very clever and smart way.

But some here has forgot that the mix of Alcohol and mic in da same time can give very dangerous results as we had one famous and unforgotable night during the one we could hear on the air stories about chicken and turkey :))))) I will spend the rest of my life laughing in remembering that gorgeous , fabulous , fantastic set ever !!!

No no no no !!! don't ask me name :))))))

geposted Wed 16 Jan 08 @ 1:31 pm
kheyo wrote :
But some here has forgot that the mix of Alcohol and mic in da same time can give very dangerous results...

yess my Kheyo...i'm agree...
no mic...and too drinks, for me, guys!!
:-)))))

geposted Thu 17 Jan 08 @ 1:06 pm
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
kheyo wrote :
I haven't rode very well the first post of that VOTE topic pwet pwet !!!

Yes I'm for the use of mic in a very clever and smart way.

But some here has forgot that the mix of Alcohol and mic in da same time can give very dangerous results as we had one famous and unforgotable night during the one we could hear on the air stories about chicken and turkey :))))) I will spend the rest of my life laughing in remembering that gorgeous , fabulous , fantastic set ever !!!

No no no no !!! don't ask me name :))))))

lol

geposted Fri 18 Jan 08 @ 12:12 am
YES I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MORE MIC USE ON THE RADIO

I have always defended that the use of mic its good to promote the radio station, i also understand that there should be certain conditions which the dj as to obbey.

I also understand that because this station is 90% english speaking, most of the djs dont feel too confident about the language, of course that mixing music its much easier but i'm sure that each one of us will do the best to defend this station, no mattaer in what language.

Also the use of the mic should only to bring listeners closer to the station and also to the dj playing at the time, the use of the mic should never be used to promote any type of events outside this radio station and never to offend other people.

I know that is good to listen to some fantastic mixing skills from djs, but this is not a night club where you go and listen to music all night, even so in some places like that, the use of the mic can be profitable for the club.

Of course that i'm all for the use of the mic, either in english or any other language, the idea is not to say weather reaports or traffic updates not even news reports, but to anounce the songs playing and also invite listeners to join the chat and even to play some requests.

Thats all i have to say, appart from this i think that everybody does an excellent job on this radio station, so keep up the good work and reach to the top guys.

HAPPY MIXING

DJ ALEX J

geposted Fri 18 Jan 08 @ 3:05 am

geposted Fri 18 Jan 08 @ 8:03 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)