Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Karaoke Singers List

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I don't want to ask for tto much because 2.06 seems spectacular so far! But I will ask for one christmas wish. Just as the rip vinyl opens up in a small window, would it be TOO COOL to have a karaoke singers list that you could stow away mp3+g's and the singers name, key up down. SOmething like:

Add a singer.

Then you type in their name.

Add the song.

Then add in a comment field.

You can even have an auto play feature where it loads into each desk. Like a karaoke playlist program that also opens in a small box. Well just a thought. Thanks again for the great upgrade in 2.06!

geposted Sat 27 Nov 04 @ 1:41 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Not a bad idea.

geposted Sat 27 Nov 04 @ 2:02 pm
actually that's probably better than the idea I tried to suggest. Nice thinking.

I would kinda prefer a button on the skin titled KARAOKE, which would bring up the KARAOKE "layer" which would have it's own player, always connected to the plugin.

I think this would reduce any confusion between KARAOKE and Music, this way KARAOKE could have it's own song databse which you could set to scan only certain folders. You can Hide/Un-Hide the KARAOKE layer as and when you need it...but in my eyes the best bit of this option would be that you could still have 2 tracks cued up on your Virtual DJ decks and still control them using your DAC-2/Console/TCV.

That's the way I'd like to see it go, but I'm open to suggestions.

geposted Sun 28 Nov 04 @ 3:55 am
I'f all that was suggested was put into one neat easy to use package(the simplicity of vdj combined with sax & dotty's)i believe that the vdj team could corner the market on the software that that the working dj's buy...how hard can it be..sax & dotty's type interface that uses the the vdj player instead of winamp

geposted Sun 06 Nov 05 @ 2:09 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
alot of people use VDJ for karaoke DJing (or KJs as the 'cool' reffer to them) if we can display song title in the video out then surely it can only be the work of a few additional lines of code to display a short list of singers and hold some info in a list box

geposted Tue 08 Nov 05 @ 2:33 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)