Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Multiple broadcast configuration profiles

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi programmers!!!!

I jump over the compliments about your great product (that I will buy surely in few time). I tryied it and I think it is almost perfect.
But I've found something that you have not implemented also if it should be exptrmely easy to add.
I stream usually on lot of different servers and everytime I have to change the server configuration manually (server address, port and passoword). This is quite annoying and often I do mistakes and this is horrible because (lol) I start to stream in a different radio or club.... not nice.

The solution is one and easy: add in configuration the possibility to configure more than one server. Each one will have its mnemonical name, server address, port, passowrd and other streaming informations. After that in the record->broadcast section change the config button with a drop down selection menu where te user can choose the server where to broadcast. Easy!!!!

Do it, please! Do it, please! Do it, please! Do it, please! Do it, please! Do it, please! Do it, please! Do it, please! Do it, please! Do it, please! Do it, please! Do it, please! Do it, please! Do it, please! Do it, please! Do it, please! Do it, please! Do it, please! Do it, please! Do it, please! Do it, please! Do it, please!

Ciao Ciao from a new-DJane form Italy

geposted Thu 24 Jan 08 @ 4:13 am
:-(

Noone answers.... bad guys

geposted Tue 29 Jan 08 @ 10:37 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
That would be a nice idea yes.

Do not worry the developers check this forum regularly so all ideas are considered.

geposted Tue 29 Jan 08 @ 12:53 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)