Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: 5.07 Drag & Drop issues

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

John CPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I had read about some of the skins not having correct "placement" (?) to accept a dragged file in this update, possibly due to the new feature of being able to place any video over an audio only file.

After loading the update I immediately noted that my playlists were not usable (in the same way as 5.06). What I discovered was that the center window seemed disabled to drop and drag from playlists, files seemed to appear as though they were moving but not dropping into the player. I could forward a playlist in it's entirety to the play list window (far right) and they'd play in the typical drag and drop fashion from there.

I also have read about the Direct X 9c issue that it needs to (or is it "must be" ?) updated. Is this a requirement to get 5.07 to work?

Is my issue that the Vmix 5 skin does have limitations in 5.07 it didn't have in 5.06?

I went back to 5.06, which has been the best release ever in my opinion. So Far .....

Thanks for some insight on this.

geposted Fri 08 Feb 08 @ 9:01 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Fri 08 Feb 08 @ 9:55 am
John CPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I read through dozen's of the threads here and often gain a lot of valuable ideas, it's when I have an issue that I find myself remembering bits and peices, and not realizing I had read the answer in a bit different context. Somtimes it just doesn't sink in until I focus on my own issues.

I appreciate your answer in brief, and (re-)direction.

As always, I Thank You for your support and assistance.

geposted Sat 09 Feb 08 @ 2:44 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)