Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: where can I buy mixes or mashups

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I wish to acquire tracks that are mixes / mashups of multiple tracks on one track - can I buy / get this anywhere ?

geposted Fri 29 Feb 08 @ 12:59 pm
Practice your own set... then you can record and edit yourself. When your more confirtable you can do it free style and live.

geposted Fri 29 Feb 08 @ 4:53 pm
Well on iTunes you have AWSOME podcasts. Of corse u can't use them to play on a party because they have jingles with the podcasts'/DJ's names so it'd sound awkward to hear those!! Ahah
But have a look on iTunes, the podcasts are free and are AMAZING, they realy worth it!
I personaly love to hear David Vendetta, Greg Di Mano and Sebastien B's podcasts.

Hope it helps
Stay cool
Tolentino aka D-Backs

geposted Sat 01 Mar 08 @ 4:49 am
vincbHome userMember since 2008
try beatport, our try other forums by searching at google

geposted Tue 04 Mar 08 @ 2:38 am
Dj Tolentino wrote :
Well on iTunes you have AWSOME podcasts. Of corse u can't use them to play on a party because they have jingles with the podcasts'/DJ's names so it'd sound awkward to hear those!! Ahah
But have a look on iTunes, the podcasts are free and are AMAZING, they realy worth it!
I personaly love to hear David Vendetta, Greg Di Mano and Sebastien B's podcasts.

Hope it helps
Stay cool
Tolentino aka D-Backs

where on itunes do I search ?

geposted Wed 05 Mar 08 @ 5:56 pm
Dave From London, have you found it yet?
It's on the iTunes Store section. There you may select/search for your favorite genre of music or artist.

Greetings

geposted Fri 07 Mar 08 @ 9:07 am
Go here also... it's a bunch of guys that do their own. . . some are good, some are GREAT, most are average at best.

http://www.gybo.org/

geposted Wed 16 Apr 08 @ 1:15 pm
DJJaEPRO InfinityMember since 2007
crooklynnclan.com has some good mash-ups there, really amazed at some of there work. Tracks cost between $1.99-$4.99.

geposted Sat 03 May 08 @ 5:59 pm

As far as mixes go, I make my own remix of a song using the effects and samples in Virtual DJ. By using the loop controls, I can make the begining of a song longer and the breakdown beat of a song Longer, thats at the end of the song so that you have more time to fade from one song to the next. After you have recorded the song using the loop control to make it longer, you can re-record the song adding in the effects and samples, you can re-record the song as many times as you want adding more effects & samples as you like....

After you have remixed all your songs, then you can beat match the songs in VDJ make your own mix and sell your mixes, I love mixing Live, but sometimes when you have GIGS that call for the music to be on the money, I found that this way it is easier, one you don't mess up a song by trying to do too much, and two you can concentrate on just fading in the next song, the people love my remixes, so with a little practice you can make your own too.

Process: 1. you will need paper and pencil, before recording, play the song, look at the time on the song when the beat comes
up, write down the time, you can also loop the chorus as well as the breakdown, usually 8 or 16 works good for loops.
when the times comes up hit the desired loop to see how it sounds, if it sounds good, go to the next break or chorus
do the same after you have done the whole song, Next record the song, looping it at the times you wrote down,
until you have done the hole song, you can then re-record the song adding in effects or samples, it takes about 10
minutes to do a good remix of a song, but it's well worth it! I have done almost all of my songs this way.

Example: 5:40 - Time
16 - Loop
1 - Bank One Effects/Flippin Doubles

I usually end up with between 8 and 10 of these per song..........I hope this works for you too!

geposted Wed 03 Sep 08 @ 8:00 pm
Hi Dave, try www.djsuperstore.co.uk its in southend...fantastic store for eequipment but they sell mash up cd's

geposted Mon 15 Sep 08 @ 4:07 pm

geposted Wed 15 Oct 08 @ 9:27 am

geposted Thu 23 Oct 08 @ 5:22 am
www.8thwondercdpool.com

geposted Sat 15 Nov 08 @ 12:36 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)