Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Cue/Mix Headphone Fader Problem Cue Mix

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

When you use the Cue/Mix fader for headphone, it allows you to listen to a percentage of the main mix out blended with the cued song on the other deck. This allows you to find a good cue point for beat mixing, which is good if you're in a booth where you don't hear the main mix well. However, if you're a mobile DJ, you're most likely in a live setting where you can hear the main mix thru the speakers therefore, you would just cup one ear to beat mix so you probably wouldn't use the cue/mix fader unless of coarse you prefer to.

The problem I have is, I can't reset the cue/mix to zero, where you hear none of the main mix. Every time I switch decks, I have to move the cue/mix fader to the opposite side. The only solution I've found so far is to fade to one side 100% in order to hear only the cue track.

When you first start Virtual DJ the cue/mix fader for headphone is off. Meaning, you only hear the cued track in the headphone and none of the mix. Once you use the fader, it's always on and you're stuck with it. The only way I've found to reset it to zero is to re-start Virtual DJ.

My question is, does anyone know how to disable the cue/mix or reset it without re-starting the program ?

All feedback is greatly appreciated, thanks.

geposted Sat 08 Mar 08 @ 2:17 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)