Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: FILE SEARCH MYSTERY

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I'm new to VDJ. I have it on a new Lenovo T-61 w/ a partitioned hard drive. VDJ & all my music are in what's named the D: drive. I use the DAC-3 w/ an external mixer (and of course, sound card).

At last nights gig I wanted to play a song by the Platters. With the D: drive high-lited in the VDJ "explorer fashioned" area on the left (default skin), and the other various music folders appearing vertically beneath it, I typed in Platters to the search bar. Nothing. I try by song title. Nothing. I double check my spelling, etc...Nothing

I put VDJ into a smaller window. Opened Windows file search with only the D: drive selected. Typed in Platters & boom! all the titles I knew I had appeared. Having had no time to ponder why, I clicked & draged the song into the VDJ player and was on with the evening. As the evening progressed there were several (but not many) other occurences like that.

After the gig, in VDJ, I moved the high-lited bar to the specific folder in which the earlier Windows search showed the files to be, and searched again VDJ, nothing.

WTF? If anybody can help I'd be grateful. THANX! -Z-

geposted Sun 09 Mar 08 @ 4:04 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)