Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: recorded mixes

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

When I record my mixes the playback like one song. Which of course is normal. But if you buy a DJ's cd they play the same way but you can still skip through the tracks. Does anyone know of any software that you can get to make your own cd's like this?

geposted Wed 15 Dec 04 @ 11:40 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Vegas, wavelab, Nero...
Use "Disk at Once" (DAO) and no pause between the tracks.

geposted Thu 16 Dec 04 @ 6:22 am
you can set them as seperate tracks of vDJ by setting the cut option when the crossfader passes the centre point. Cant remember exactly how as I'm not on a pcwith it on at the moment

geposted Thu 16 Dec 04 @ 10:39 am
Easy CD Creator does it with disk at once. Im able to record around 20 minitrack mixes together with no pause points. Just check setup in any program you use and it should work

geposted Thu 16 Dec 04 @ 11:30 am
If i am reading your original question correct you have one long track lets say 1 hour with 15 songs mixed and you want to index them were each song begins in the mix but without the gap, if this is the case you will need Cd Architect.

geposted Fri 17 Dec 04 @ 10:38 am
If you make a mix, and want to burn it on cd with tracklist, you can load the mix in cooledit, and set marks, that you have differend songs *cutted* very simple made about 50 cd's :)

geposted Fri 17 Dec 04 @ 10:43 am
Thanks everyone I'll have to check these programs out after I get home from work

geposted Fri 17 Dec 04 @ 2:21 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)