Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: songs skipping and missing

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

djmikejPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I recently upgrade tp 5.07. Before that I had no problems. I basically use VDJ for pre-programmed playlist, so I always use automix. I have been having problems with songs being loaded into the player, then it plays for about 3 seconds, and then it automixes to the next song. Also, there are songs that are in the playlist that when it comes time for it to play, it will be totally skipped over in the playlist and the next song will play. Here is one example-the song is "suite judy blue eyes-csny". It is the first song in the playlist-it will load , play for 3 seconds and then be automixed to the next song. If I place it further down the list, it will be skipped over. However, that song plays completely with Real Player, Itunes, and Mixmeister on the same computer. I then copied the song, and put it on my second computer with VDJ 5.07 and it played without a problem. all the settings are the same-automix, fade(remove silence), 4sec-Any ideas, suggestions, etc. I downloaded the update thru your website thru the internet, and have removed the program and reinstalled it

geposted Tue 15 Apr 08 @ 1:54 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)