Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: 90s club dance playlist

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I need some help compiling a 90s dance club playlist. I have been asked to dj for an event at a local bar event next Friday (5/2/08)(1 hr show/3 hrs of dancing). The theme of music is 90 club dance music. Any suggestions are appreciated. (I have spent an hour on this forum looking for a suggested playlist without any luck). Thank you much -Lorenzo
ps: Equiptment: Hercules Mk2, Computer with Virtual Dj pro and, 1 CD player for the show.

geposted Fri 25 Apr 08 @ 3:46 pm
You might get a better response if you clarified dance club because theres several definitions and are you looking for a euro style. Can you give us one or two example artist.

geposted Fri 25 Apr 08 @ 5:03 pm
I'm thinking: Weather girls - It's raining men, Cher - Strong enough, Madonna, Whitney Housten - queen of the night & I'm every women, Sarina Paris - Look at us. Eiffel 65 - Blue (da ba dee). I plan to get a better Idea later, as I asked for 10 song names so I can also get a better idea of what they want. Thanks for your reply!

geposted Fri 25 Apr 08 @ 5:57 pm
look up billboard historical charts online for more ideas (can find them on non-billboard sites as well) also ask the client what they consider to be 90's. then you can blame them when the customers get weirded out - insert evil laugh here - and if you have the mtv party to go series or some of the other 90's compilations, you'll have a pretty good idea of what you'll need.

geposted Sat 26 Apr 08 @ 3:41 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
theres a few genres there that you are listing, if your looking for euro style type hits this site www.everyhit.com list chart posistions for every month and decade in the UK i also think there is a similar site for the US... hope it helps

geposted Sun 27 Apr 08 @ 4:53 am
Thanks for your replies. Your suggestions are helpful and very much appreciated. I will continue to check in for suggestions :-) -Lorenzo

geposted Sun 27 Apr 08 @ 10:49 am
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Where is the party being held? Country, State?

geposted Tue 29 Apr 08 @ 2:15 pm
Fresno County, California

geposted Wed 30 Apr 08 @ 10:56 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)