Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Beat Matching Ideas

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Just wanted to get some advice about beat matching. Are most of you changeing tempo through the TT themselves or by the sync?

geposted Mon 19 May 08 @ 2:32 pm
depends on your setup or ur preferences ....i use both TT's and total control ...or just the pitch control on vdj.make sure u have ur BPM's analyzed!

djreaper

geposted Mon 19 May 08 @ 5:39 pm
Well just getting some suggestions just didnt know what was the norm.. Majority of my music is pop, urban hip hop.

Also any suggestions on how to take mix a low bpm song with a high bpm song???

geposted Mon 19 May 08 @ 10:40 pm
hmm...LOW i already have a remix which is approx 128 BPM....thats why it can mixes with house

geposted Wed 21 May 08 @ 4:26 pm
"Also any suggestions on how to take mix a low bpm song with a high bpm song???"

I usually have my pitch settings at +-8 to ensure the mix doesn't sound like Alvin and the Chipmunks when mixing a low bmp into a high.

Going from something like 110 BPM to 140 BPM is tough without making one song really slow or really fast so you can get into your beat mix. I usually just drop mix those tracks or at least find a few songs in between 110 and 140 to get me closer in range so the mix sounds decent.

geposted Tue 27 May 08 @ 3:09 am
If I'm going from low to high, I usually backspin the current track. If the current track goes cold, I might just start the next track at the end of the current track. If I'm going high to low, I will sometimes use the brake effect on the current track.

geposted Tue 27 May 08 @ 3:40 am
All good suggestions thanks for your help... Perfect practice makes perfect mixing.

geposted Tue 27 May 08 @ 12:15 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)