Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Dual Deck Automix

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

i was just wondering if there were any plans to put a dual deck automixing option in future versions of virtual dj? i absolutely love virtual dj, but i don't like the new single deck automix. i have looked through the forums and have seen that many people have requested it, but many "real dj's" bash them. i am not a "real dj" i just play songs, but i paid for the software just like everyone else. I really hope you guys can figure out a way to at least make it an option for guys like me. I know there are other options out there, but i really like your product.
thanks

geposted Thu 12 Jun 08 @ 3:04 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Please use the search features of the forum next time and do not double post topics in the forums... and to answer the question -- No there are no plans. And we continue to improve the single deck automix...

And I am really sorry that you have spent money on a tool that is designed for professionals that provide DJ services when you have several VERY GOOD Free Music Player software programs out there that 'just play' music.

geposted Thu 12 Jun 08 @ 9:40 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Thu 12 Jun 08 @ 9:41 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)