Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Karaoke Skin

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I wish I knew how to create these I would try to do this. But anyone have any interest in trying to create a karaoke skin. Maybe with a key up down feature built in the skin rather than the plugin?

geposted Tue 04 Jan 05 @ 11:39 pm
plugins can't be made into the skin (only a button for activate plugin)

What would a karaoke skin look like? Like a karaoke DVD player ? could be made ;) would be cool I guess

geposted Wed 05 Jan 05 @ 9:11 am
Actually you could build a plugin into the skin. sort of...not with the current config of how VDJ works but maybe in the future.

I dont have a lot of experience making skins, infact I'm really bad at it.
But maybe there is a way rather than making plugins replace the browser to have them both show at the same time (in the future)

I also wish you could attach a note to anything that you put in the play/waitlist, Like "Karen from Glasgow - first time ever at karaoke" - then you could be shot of all those squiggley notes people leave you.

geposted Fri 07 Jan 05 @ 1:48 pm
I wish I knew how to do this and guess to have to be a KJ to understand... The biggest thing to be is the key up and down. Can that be built into a skin? If a pitch control is I would assume so could a key up or down feature. All it is is a key switch in increments. You can even create a time stretch on/off button as in the pro mix station skin. Then yes, maybe a cool karaoke machine but that is not the main thing. Somehow to get the screen playing in a skin would be terrific. Not in a plug in but right on the screen. I know a lot to ask for but it would be awesome!

geposted Fri 07 Jan 05 @ 9:35 pm
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I don't see why you have to see the lyrics on your pc screen.
it's allways on a ext. tv.
the little screan in the plugin is enough for setting the nex cdg.

geposted Mon 10 Jan 05 @ 8:16 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)