Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: help with recording

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

hello all i've been djing for a bout 12 years now, I love using virtual dj for djing all you need is this. I just need a little help recoding, lots of prople ask for my mix's after i done with a set but i can't never get vdj to record correct for me and also how do you make seprate tracks , all help will be great.

geposted Mon 07 Jul 08 @ 10:33 pm
djkidsupreme wrote :
i can never get vdj to record correct for me and also how do you make seprate tracks

What seems to be the problem?? To cut the tracks, you can select the - cut track when you move the crossfader option - if you're not scratching or cutting. If you do then not only do you have to have an external recorder but you will need an editor to edit the full track and cut it into the respective no. of tracks you played also, if you want to record the live sets, you might want to make sure you have enough storage in the folder you're recording the mix.

geposted Tue 08 Jul 08 @ 1:20 am
Look this goes for the expert dj im using a virtual dj 5.0 and everytime y use my oldschool v1.0 and press the record buton after 2 secound i can't hear music and i chanfge skins and i still can't heear anything then i close it and open my mediaplayer and i can't hear music whats up with that please help me.
ps im supose to purform for tonight

geposted Fri 18 Jul 08 @ 10:42 am
D-RellLE userMember since 2007
Whenever i record and then listen to the final product i can hear both sides going at the same time even if i had the crossfader to the left. What am i dong wrong? What option do i have to have set in virtual dj for it not to record that way.

geposted Tue 05 Aug 08 @ 5:44 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)