Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: 3th soundcard for prelisting

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

gbeulPRO InfinityMember since 2007
hello im justusing cue5.1 and one thing is realy missing
i need the option for a third soundcard and a seperate player for the prelisting feature
here is why :

first if i click the prelisting on a track it allways gets in the middel of the screen wich means if you close it or select a nother track it get s automatik back in the middel with high res monitors as you get in all new notebooks and you dismiss the colse cross you can hit the cue button so a fixd window or an option for an externel player would be great

second sometimes i get a soundcrash when i use 2 soundcards or an asio 7.1 card if i get the option of three soundcards i can set one card for master out the scound card goes to pfl and the thirdcard goes to prelisting and samples

would be great to get this please contact me than i can provide you with more information also the soundcontrol 2.6 an smart and small german programm wich is freeware
thanks gerrit

geposted Tue 22 Jul 08 @ 2:52 pm
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
You can already use what you are looking for in fact you should set OUTPUT field on:
3 LINES MIXER
and set CARD field on:
6.1 CARD
It allows you to have
DECK1, DECK2 and SAMPLES in three different channel of your mixer; this way is useful to have in a different channel the SAMPLES so you can preview it

geposted Tue 22 Jul 08 @ 5:38 pm
gbeulPRO InfinityMember since 2007
thats right but it gives an error when you play a song on master get the second ondesk two at pfl then go to prelisten when you now jump thru the file you are prelisting then it kills the master with krackel

geposted Fri 25 Jul 08 @ 11:38 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)