Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Trial User Question

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I'm testing VDJ and I can't get the decks to automix. I clicked the right setting for audio & video link but the audio crossfader doesn't move.

Question 2: When I put songs in the playlist window the automix works but plays everything on deck 1. Is that normal for the trial version or have I missed a setting?

Thanks,
Jay

geposted Tue 22 Jul 08 @ 10:05 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
MaxxDJ25 wrote :
When I put songs in the playlist window the automix works but plays everything on deck 1. Is that normal for the trial version

Yes, it is normal. On your first question do you have the crossfaders linked for video and audio?

geposted Tue 22 Jul 08 @ 10:24 pm
I think so... I could only find one place to enable in the video config.

geposted Tue 22 Jul 08 @ 10:40 pm
Hi there
Ive just downloaded trial version and frothing on it but am a total gumby. How do I set it up so the music comes out of my speakers but I can also use the headphones to listen to next song??? Need help please.

geposted Thu 24 Jul 08 @ 5:52 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
0verseas wrote :
Hi there
Ive just downloaded trial version and frothing on it but am a total gumby. How do I set it up so the music comes out of my speakers but I can also use the headphones to listen to next song??? Need help please.

U need to use at least 4.1 soundcard.

geposted Thu 24 Jul 08 @ 11:53 am
cheers for confirming that!!

geposted Sat 09 Aug 08 @ 12:07 am
spinnaJ wrote :
0verseas wrote :
Hi there

Not necessarily...You can also use a mono- splitter cable from your headphone jack on the soundcard that you already have, or, for that matter, have it play that way in your headphones (cue on one side, mix on the other). Go to config>sound setup, set inputs for none, outputs for headphones, then choose mono separated ;)

geposted Sat 09 Aug 08 @ 3:01 pm
11592mHome userMember since 2008
wats up my trial days is over and its not working any more can i still use it?

geposted Tue 12 Aug 08 @ 11:24 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
11592m wrote :
wats up my trial days is over and its not working any more can i still use it?

The trial is only good for 20 days, after that time you need too purchase Virtual DJ to continue using the product.

geposted Tue 12 Aug 08 @ 3:27 pm
Hi DJ's,

I just bought a Sony Vaio CR model with a MIcrosoft Vista (32bit). And I wanna buy a Virtual DJ Software. My friend show me the demo and i'm on 20 days trial on my desktop right now. I'ts so awesome!!! I compaired the Serato to my trial version, WOW Virtual DJ is much way better
What kind of version that I need to buy. What is the difference between Virtual DJ pro and Virtual DJ 5.2 trial version and 5.0 rev 6 (which is my friend has)?

Thanks
heymrdjLa

geposted Wed 27 Aug 08 @ 9:54 am
0verseas wrote :
Hi there

i dont now to speak english god

geposted Thu 11 Sep 08 @ 1:15 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)