Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Need a feature to protect cue points

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I really live and die by cue points and it is really disapointing when you hit the wrong button and all of a sudden, wham! Your cue point is gone. There should be a way to protect them when you're doing a live performance.

geposted Wed 12 Jan 05 @ 6:47 pm
PJayPRO InfinityMember since 2004
in some certain skins (mix station sv 04 being one of my favourites) there is a button to protect all your cue points so you cant overwrite them
PJay

geposted Wed 12 Jan 05 @ 6:50 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
That's true! But if your using keyboard for cueing, not mouse (skin interface), this really won't help you.

So in this case I advice to use keyboard combos such as CTRL + 1 for set_cue 1 etc., so you cannot hit the key accidently (well, the probabillity is much smaller that way) :)

geposted Wed 12 Jan 05 @ 9:14 pm
Well I use DJ Console and there is a big cue button right next to play. If you hit this button while music is playing then it goes to cue point 1, but if you hit the button when the music is not playing, it sets the cue point wherever the song is! I think this is very bad default behavoir since it is so easy to hit cue at the wrong time and wipe out your cue point.

geposted Thu 13 Jan 05 @ 12:35 am
vpcdjHome userMember since 2004
agrees with this feature.

with pcdj [red] its possible coz u can make ur mp3 files read-only. but with vdj u cant coz information on the file is not stored in the track.

geposted Tue 07 Mar 06 @ 9:44 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)