Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: VDJ as a sampler

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

McQ714PRO InfinityMember since 2003
We all love to use VDJ, and I'm sure quite a few of us use Ableton as well. How about some sort of plug-in sampler using VDJ's controls and time-stretching algorithms to use in Live's session view. not necessarily Rewire. just a VSTi plug-in version of VDJ with the ability to read the cue points you have already set up in VDJ for your tracks. this way, things like VDJ samples and effects don't get in the way of the song being played. i want to be able to triger VDJ from Live. I'm not a big fan, however, of Live's warp markers. give the option to use Live's tempo or not synced. i think a collaboration with Ableton would be beneficial for this. The power to use Ableton's engine and effects (VST or internal or external), midi controlled capabilities, and VDJ's playback options (cue points, looping, nudging, etc.). Both are great programs separately. Imagine how solid they could be working together. And maybe have a VDJ video plug-in too. Are these even possible or would the program have to be completely re-written.

geposted Mon 28 Jul 08 @ 9:04 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)